Monday, August 11

big city girl







                                                          shirt-H&M, skirt-forever21, bagpack-Tally Weijl, shoes-Pimkie, earrings-I am, bracelet-& other stories

Hey dolls,
I'm back from Cologne! It really broke my heart leaving the Cathedral City. I never thought that I could love a city as much as I love Berlin but my love to Cologne is pretty close now. Ugh, i want to go back. No I just want to leave this fckn small town I live in. Wherever, I don't care if Cologne or Berlin or any other city in this world, I just want to leave the this small town. I wasn't born to live in a small town.
Well, whatever, I have a lot of amazing photos of Cologne for you. I'm goning to upload a new post on Thursday about the city and a "Cologne Shopping Guide" on Friday.

Love,

Peppy

1 comment:

  1. Awesome styling! Love the skirt! (and your hair!)

    www.tennesseeroseblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for all the cute comments! Love you xx